Friday, May 13, 2005

Funny Grandpa Story

So...my Dad calls me one day and says, "I was at the store the other day and I saw some diapers on sale and got them for the baby." Later we spoke again and he said, "Well...I looked at the diapers and it said they were size medium and large, so I guess he won't be able to use them right away." I told him that was OK and that we would store them until the appropriate time. He came over to visit and I told him to just put them in the garage for me before he left.

So the next day, I go into the garage to get in the car and leave for an event and lo and behold I see the diapers stacked in the garage. Across the package in big, bold letters is the word "Depends"! I laughed so hard I could hardly drive! I called my Dad and said, "Yes Dad you are right...he WON'T be using these for some time!!"

As you can tell...it has been a while since my Dad has interacted with a baby! But he is a very proud Grandpa!
!

No comments: