Tuesday, August 09, 2005

2nd Wedding Anniversary

Today David and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. We went to the Black Angus for lunch and then after feeding baby took him over to my friend Mary's house so that we could go see a movie.

This was the first time that we had left him with someone. I brought some breast milk for her to feed him, but apparently didn't know how to use the drop in bottle liners and tops correctly and all the milk leaked out of the bottle into his diaper bag. It was a huge mess.

My friend Mary's neighbor also has a baby and had some extra breast milk frozen that she offered us in place of my "spilt milk". I incidentally understand "crying over spilt milk" now as pumping the 4 ounces I had that were wasted made my stomach drop. It is HARD to pump milk and you don't want it wasted!

Needless to say, we got to see our movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and made it back to here that he had taken the bottle and was a good baby for her. She told us that he likes to be sung to...a musical child!

No comments: