Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dump Truck Seat

For Valentine's Day, my Mom and Dad wanted to get him a gift and so Mom and I treked over to the Toys-R-Us to pick out a toy for Josiah. Of course, he could have easily been happy with most anything with wheels in the store, but I thought this heavy, duty dump truck would last the longest and give the most enjoyment to little pumpkinhead! As you can see, it has promptly been turned into a chair for watching Elmo in the morning! The dump truck also came with a hard hat and sand play tools, which will come into more use in the summer time. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the V-day toy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Josiah has got some serious hair!!!! That is so cool!!!! I am trying to get my parents to come visit you guys. I will try better. hehe. I miss you guys a lot and hope to see you guys soon!!! BTW how is the hubby's job going? Ttyl!!!

Hailey