Friday, September 17, 2010

New Haircut

This is NOT the greatest picture of me, BUT it is a great picture of my new haircut! There is a gal down our street who does hair in her own little studio and she did a great job! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstylist! I decided to chop off a lot of length this time for something different! Since I pretty much only get my hair cut once a year or so, I figured if I didn't like it short, it would grow again soon enough! The good news is though that I do like it! Annie said that despite not having a haircut in a long time that my hair was pretty healthy and that she liked my natural color. I guess not curling my hair much, not using much product in my hair and RARELY blow drying my hair pays off in some way, yes? My idea of doing my hair is usually brushing it and putting it in a pony tail and adding a hairclip or two to keep it all back. You know...the frumpy mom do!

No comments: