Saturday, November 05, 2011

Hair Cuts

The boys' hair was getting really long again, and so I took them to a local hair place to get their mops cut. It turns out that my friend's sister works there, so it was fun to see her when we went also.

This is Caleb before he got his hair cut. Unfortunately, I didn't get any after shots because they were all getting into everything and I wanted to exit stage right as soon as possible, so I just paid and we left.

Daniel kept moving a lot because the shaving tool kept tickling his neck. I had to hold his head straight so he wouldn't get cut. At the end, they all got a balloon animal or sword to take home.

1 comment:

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

Hi! Fun to see pics of you and your family ~ miss you! Merry Christmas!! Blessings To You Sweet Friend, EMichelle