Thursday, July 27, 2006

Our New Home

So...for those of you anxious to see our new home, here are some pictures. We also have a really big back yard with 2 big trees (one pine, one maple) and 3 fruit trees (plum, cherry, & apple).

We have been really enjoying our new place! You will also see pictured in the living room shot, our new piano there on the left. It was given to us from some people in my parent's church. The story of why they gave it too us is very interesting as well. Write me an email if you want to hear it.


My favorite feature of our new house though is the kitchen! There is SO much room and the appliances are top of the line. One of the first times I ran the dishwasher, I asked David, "Do you hear anything?" He said, "No, am I supposed to hear something?" I then told him that the dishwasher was running; it is so quiet!

Please let us know if you are in the area and need a place to stay. We have a guest room now and are willing hosts!

Praise God for such a beautiful home!

No comments: