Saturday, February 25, 2012

Naomi's 2nd B-day-Part 2

We got the cake at Rosaurs and when I went to order it with Josiah he tried to convince me that Naomi would like a Thomas the train cake. Ummmm...NO?! He also informed me that pink frosting tastes horrible and he wasn't going to like it. I tried to explain that all frosting tastes the same, but he wasn't buying it. Needless to say, she got a pink ballerina cake!

Note the sullen expression here as Josiah is eating pink cake. I would like to point out though that he didn't refuse it as it turned out! We also had chocolate chip ice cream too as you can see Grandpa dishing it up here.

Grandpa had a good time with the grandkids too. Caleb is doing his headstand move here to be silly and Daniel is giving me a "I want that camera" smile as he is coming towards me to look at the pictures I just took.

Grandpa is getting some Daniel love!

After Naomi got dressed in her new duds, we had to go show Daddy. She was pretending to be shy with him at first, but Daddy knows how to bring a princess out of her shell!

It was only a matter of time before Naomi realized SHE could be like the doll and get in the play pen as well. As you can see though, it is pretty cramped for a princess! Happy 2nd birthday to my sweet little Naomi girl! We are SO glad you are part of our family sweetheart!

No comments: