Saturday, June 17, 2006

Funny Moments

I mentioned in the previous blog that Josiah does the "Where's _____?" pose and so today I sought to capture the moment on film. He actually wasn't smiling in this pose until he saw the camera start to flash. He has perfect timing in that way. Some people ask me, "Does he just smile all the time or what?" And I can attest, he does not smile ALL the time, but he is a pretty happy baby for the most part. I am told I am lucky he is so good natured and that I won't get another one like him. Only God knows I guess!


Needless to say we are thankful for our happy go-lucky little boy! Another fun thing he did today was he saw Kim and I drinking water (after walking with the boys in the strollers about 3 miles) and decided he too wanted a swig from the glass. I eventually had to give him his own glass to play with because he was having so much fun. The result is the picture below I call "Glass Tasting." He gets a big kick out of trying to use "big people" stuff.


No comments: