Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Momma, there's a 'cat' in the back yard!!"

A couple of days ago, I looked in the back yard after the above statement to see this opossum sauntering around in the back yard. I let Echo out to investigate and it played dead and she seemed to leave it alone. I then brought her in and the opossum crawled under the fence and I assumed it went back to wherever it was going. Then I let Echo out again later and she was frantically barking at something on the other side of the yard. It was our friend the opossum again. I was quite surprised by the whole thing and decided to document with a picture. David said, "Haven't you seen an opossum before, you must be a city girl!" Well, I didn't deny being a city girl and no I hadn't seen an opossum live in my back yard before!

No comments: