Thursday, March 18, 2010

Outdoor Fun!

Josiah kept hollering, "Mommy, look at me...I climbed the tree and I am not getting hurt!" He was very proud of himself that he could climb the tree by himself.

As I was taking pictures of Josiah in the tree, this little guy (Caleb) came sauntering up to the camera and I got a really great shot of his precious smile!

Daniel was following Daddy around with the play lawnmower, but I got him to stop and pose for this lovely picture.

This picture is comparable to a similiar shot we have of Daddy and Josiah when he was about the same age. I will have to look in the archives and find it and I will edit this post again and indicate where you can look for it. Here is the link to Josiah and Daddy doing the same thing in June of 2007. Josiah was almost two in this photo.

This is a great shot of Daniel with the lawnmower and Caleb eyeing it as if to steal it soon afterward.

4 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

super cute! got some good vibrant color in the pics!

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

What great pics of your boys! Isn't the weather WONDERFUL!!! I Love It! I Love It! I Love It! Congrats on winning over at Coffee Break! Yeah for YOU!!!

Jewels said...

Your boys are SO CUTE! How can you even stand all that cuteness around you?!? I wouldn't even be able to get anything done because I'd be kissing them all day...and taking pictures!

Heather said...

Thanks all...and yes, they are pretty cute! :) I always seem to get the best pictures when they are outside in our back yard! They just love to play out there and I can get lots of candids as they are playing and the light is just perfect outside for good pics!