Sunday, August 01, 2010

Leif's Birthday Party

Today we made a short jaunt out to Dash Point Park near our home for Josiah's friend Leif's birthday party. He was turning four today and it was fun to celebrate with him and his family. Rebecca (his mom) is a friend of mine that I met through the Tacoma Parents of Multiples group (TPOM). She has fraternal boy twins that just recently turned one! There were lots of pictures I took of Leif today, but I love this expression on his face as he is opening the card to see some stickers!


Josiah enjoyed collecting various broken seashells and other beach stuffage and of course had to take them home. Now we have a wide variety of many broken shells, crab legs and other such things that he cleaned and wanted to keep.

Caleb is making a face at the piece of driftwood that he found.

Daniel was telling me here, "I'm climbing," when I asked him what he was doing.


Daddy got a lot of Naomi time in today as I was chasing the boys around the beach. She was very pleased to spend some time with her Daddy! I have many more pictures from this event that I put on Snapfish if you want to see more of them. Just send me an email and I will send you the link if you are interested.

No comments: