Monday, November 28, 2005

Thumby Thumberson

Little baby is as usual too cute to resist taking pictures of! This is how he comforts himself at night when he is sleeping. He hasn't learned yet to make his fingers in a fist, and so he ends up jamming his thumb into his mouth and poking himself in the eye once in a while when he is especially aggressive in his thumb sucking!

He is sleeping really well these days, but I don't want to jinx him! :) He likes to go to bed extra early...around 5:30 or 6:30pm. Then we wake him up before I go to bed to feed him around 10:00pm. He will then usually sleep until 4:30 or 5:00am and will lay in his crib talking to himself until I come and get him. His favorite words are "ooooo, Owwww, ahhhhh" (repeat ad nauseum).

I feel very blessed that little baby lets me sleep in a little more (on occasion) and that his crib can entertain him until I am more awake.

No comments: