Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Yes, my husband mowed the lawn on Father's Day and no, I did not put him up to it. He wanted to get it done before it started raining today and he did. Josiah as you can see wanted to "help" Daddy also. I got a card for Josiah to give his Daddy that was really fun too. It was one of those recordable cards with sound and I got Josiah to say, "I love you, Daddy" on it after some prompting. It then plays "The Jungle Book" song called, "I Wanna Be Like You." Thank you honey for being such a GREAT DADDY to our three boys! I love you!

After Josiah had been "mowing" for a while, he ran in to get his hat. David's co-worker Kathryn gave us this Dallas Cowboys hat a while back and he wears it now from time to time. The tag always sticks out though, which just cracks me up. He has this proud/embarrassed look on his face here as you can see too. Such a sweet little boy!

No comments: