Friday, April 28, 2006

Creative Josiah

Lately, I have been going through all of our stuff to get it organized and also to get rid of things we don't need. Our church has this annual gigantic rummage sale and so I thought it would be the perfect time to get rid of things to donate for that cause. So today, I went through my closet and got rid of a lot of clothes I never wear and then organized my desk area as well. I was hoping Josiah would sleep longer for his nap and so I had all my desk stuff on the floor of the living room to sort it. However, Mr. Josiah woke up early and proceeded to "help" me sort. He found the boxes of matches (which he couldn't open thankfully) and used them as his own homemade rattles. Of course these rattles will normally be in a safer place than on the floor in future years.

After I got tired of cleaning and organizing, Josiah and I went on a walk. We went to the library to get some books and then I thought it would be fun to take him to this little park area near our apartment complex. I discovered rather quickly that he is not old enough for this yet. The gravel pit you see pictured was used for taste testing rather than crawling over. I think I took away at least 5-6 rocks before I decided to take him back home.

No comments: