Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Fun

When I had my surgery, my parents came over for the weekend to visit and to help out a bit while I was recovering. Before they left, we got some family pictures that turned out pretty well considering! It's always hard to get a family shot, but here we are!

And of course, Grandma and Grandpa needed a picture for them as well, likely for their Christmas card this year I am guessing!

And as always, I try to get one shot of just me with the kids as well!

This was Josiah at the Discovery Park on the Saturday that my parents were here. He wanted me to take a picture of him riding the frog.

I threw this picture in as well as it was just too cute. I saw Naomi and Daniel on the stairs yesterday playing with the Leapsters. Naomi doesn't know how to do too much on them yet of course, but on the drawing program she was scribbling and she also found the heart stamp to make stamps on her little drawing as well. It was very girly!

1 comment:

Jee said...

Everyone looks great and I hope that everyone is doing well.