Monday, April 07, 2008

Our 4 Monthers!


As you can see, getting older just means our boys are getting cuter! David informed me though today that I dressed them in the wrong outfits. Since Daniel is our big eater, he should have the "Winnie the Pooh" sleeper as we can imagine him sitting around with his honey pots. And Caleb is our mover and shaker he should wear the "Tigger" sleeper as we can imagine him being more like Tigger bouncing off the walls. I will be sure and get it right next time!

I call these next three pictures, "See No Evil, Speak No Evil, and Hear No Evil" and you can probably guess why by looking at them. Apparently Daniel is getting Caleb back for all the kicks to the head inside the womb!
Our boys are again doing very well as far as the doctor is concerned. Daniel weighed in at 12 pounds 8.5 ounces and is 26.62 inches long. Caleb weighed in at 11 pounds 14 ounces and is 22.83 inches long.
Caleb got his vaccinations today, but since Daniel is still fighting off this virus, we held off getting his until he is feeling better. Both boy's had their iron levels tested and they are now in the normal range, so that is good for them!

The doctor said we ought to wait on trying solid foods with them since their adjusted age is more like 2 1/2 months or so based on their early arrival. She said it would be better for us to see how they were doing at the 6 month appointment before we start solids, which is fine because that is when I started Josiah on solids anyway and he was full term.

While we went to the doctor, my friend Melissa watched Josiah and then afterwards I came to visit with her for a bit. Josiah had a great time playing there (as he always does) and he found her son Isaac's masks and was trying them on. So I thought I would end with this cute picture of "Batman Josiah."

1 comment:

Daniel and Natalie said...

I know I'm the first person to comment on this post cause I was just looking at it 20 minutes ago and now this new post is here. They look so great and healthy Heather. I sure enjoyed seeing you and the babies at Grandpa's memorial. Hope Daniel gets better soon.