Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sicky Family


The latest Carpenter update is that the majority of us are sick...AGAIN! This would be the 3rd bout with "stuffage" to date for me (in a row I might add) and the only ones not officially affected by the latest cold wave are David and Caleb. Daniel and I have it the worst thus far I think and Josiah also is starting to be real congested also.

I am hopefully going to get an appointment with my Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor soon to see if there is some greater problem or solution for me. I had a sinus surgery done last March and up until this last February I was doing pretty good, hardly getting sick at all. I know that the pollen count has been rather high in this area of late and also that I think we need to get the whole heating sytem in our house vaccumed out due to all the dust it kicks out (I am highly allergic to dust). And I am sure that the "lack of sleep" factor has something to do with my continued illnesses. Please pray that I can get through with the Lord's strength, as it is becoming increasingly clear in recent weeks that I cannot do all this without HIM!!

Incidentally, in these latest photos, I put the boys in the play pen with their boppies and a few toys. They are really not interested in toys yet, but I thought I would try. I have to keep reminding myself that they are more like 2 months olds in their behavior than 4 month olds. In the first photo up above, Daniel is on the left and Caleb on the right. Then in the next photo is Caleb with the ring around his arm and Daniel is pictured here dressed as my little "Pooh Bear" boy.

We would covet your prayers for our families' health! Thanks!

2 comments:

Daniel and Natalie said...

Hello Heather! We are just now getting over our own bout of Sickys. Evelyn is still fairly congested and she coughs a lot in the morning still. We have been just hanging out watching a lot of kids shows these last few days. I have been keeping up on the house but not much else. I don't know if you heard but wer'e expecting our second baby! We are very excited and i find myself more motivated than ever to get our house done as quickly as possible. Unfortunately most of thats not us to me! Hope you all feel better soon, we'll keep you in our prayers. Love, Natalie

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!
The boys are getting sooo big! I can't believe how fast they have grown! I miss you guys so much! Hopefully we can get together one of these days and get in touch! I'll try and see if we can see you this summer. By the way, I don't know if I've told you, but Hannah and I are going to Europe this summer! :] hehe. I'm really excited! I'll ttyl! Luvs!

-Hailey