Sunday, July 13, 2008

Outing in the Park

Today we went to meet some MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) moms from my group, but it turned out that I was the only one that showed up. They set up a bunch of park times for the summer, and either I missed out on where they were meeting in the park or I was the only one that came.
I made the best of it though. I actually fed both babies while Josiah played on the toy equipment (much to my amazement) and then afterward we went on a walk around the lake. When we entered the area where it was forested, Josiah said, "Look it's a jungle!" He does these cheesey smiles now when I ask him to smile for a picture. I tried to get a more normal smile, but it is still kinda cheesey here.
There were numerous places to get near the water and Josiah took advantage of this to throw rocks in the water.
We also saw a bunch of geese that weren't all that afraid of people. And by the way, this isn't my zoom, we were actually this close to the geese.

No comments: