Friday, July 18, 2008

PBSR??


Josiah attended the VBS at the church down the road as I mentioned in the previous raisin post. The same day as the raisin incident there was a performance at night for the kids to sing the songs they learned and they also had an ice cream social afterwards for the families that attended. I thought it would be fun to see if Josiah would make his first musical debut, but as you can see here, he hid underneath the pew instead. He stood up in the front at first, but when he realized all the people were watching him and the other children, he came back down the aisle to me (as I was filming) and said, "I'm scared." I should have known that he wouldn't do it as it usually takes him a while to get used to an idea before he tries it. He is like that with most everything else and he just started going to that VBS on the same day as the concert.

And now to explain the funny post title. This morning I kept saying to him, "If you want to go to VBS, you need to come back and get dressed." Later on he was saying weird stuff like, "I want C R O T W," or some variation of letters thereabouts. At first, I did what many of you are probably doing and was thinking he was trying to spell something to me. Then he said, "I want to go to R T S B," and I realized he was trying to say "VBS" and was just putting letters in there thinking they were random or something. At night, when we asked him about his day he said, "I went P B S R today."


As you know a post wouldn't be complete without our cute little baby pumpkinheads making an appearance as well. The other day, we all went to McDonalds as a treat for Josiah and the boys had a blast too as well as you can see. Daniel is on the left and Caleb on the right.

No comments: